Friday again!! We have zero plans for this weekend and I'm hoping to keep them that way! p.s. It's Gator Hater Week in Vol land....#gbo

|one|
Every year about this time I get an itch for a haircut, color and usually bangs again. I just can't resist. In the last few months, I've been going a bit lighter and lighter each time. Pinterest has me drooling over these two colors...now it's just time to decide and make the appointment!
|two|
If you follow me on IG, you know that the girls have both had hand, foot and mouth in the last week. I was connected with a local essential oils guru on Facebook and she mixed up a blend for us to use on the girls. IT. WORKED. Mae's mouth looked awful last Thursday and Friday. We started using the oil on Friday night and by the next morning we could already see a difference! It was a blend of tea tree oil, lemon, lavender and thyme!
|three|
I saw a video on IG of a quick recipe for Apple Pie Cups a couple days ago. I had everything at home to make these and whipped them up that night for a little dessert treat. These were super simple and I'll be sharing them next week for Recipe Club!
|four|
My blogger friend Heather at My Glittery Heart has the CUTEST Etsy shop! She made the most perfect cupcake toppers for the girls' birthday party! After our mailman delivered the box to the wrong house last Friday and going back and forth with the post office on the phone for DAYS, he finally retrieved it from the wrong house and brought it to us. Do NOT mess with a first time mama planning her daughters' first birthday party...you will not win! Find Heather on IG @myglitterlyheart1 for all the cuteness!
|five|
Last night, my friend Amy came over to make the girls' 1 year photos. It's moments like this that I'm thankful for all the chaos that twins provides because I think it overshadows the moments I could be standing there and having a meltdown at how my tiny preemie babies aren't so tiny anymore.
I mean...this was them literally a year ago this past week and next week...
And then BOOM they were here. In hindsight, it is absolutely amazing what God's handiwork does! Our family is complete, but I will admit, I miss being pregnant. It was a time of pure thankfulness and amazement. I've repeated a few different statements in the last 17 months that I am a FIRM believer in. Prayer works. God hears and answers. His timing is perfect. Patience is priority. Mind over matter...it is what you make of it.
|six|
If you missed the 10 Things I shared about the love for our home, you can read that here.
And I shared What's in my Bag for all your nosey roseys out there like me! You can find that post here.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend with your favorite people!
Linking here.










No comments
Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.