I'm SO excited for today's Show & Tell Tuesday topic! We're sharing some of our favorite recipes!! I LOVE cooking and baking and I love to share recipes that we love in our home as much as I love seeing what other bloggers share!
First up, I'm sharing a few of our favorite, easy dinner recipes.
We love these Chicken Fajita Sliders! SO yummy and fast to whip together. These would make for a great tailgate party item or just an easy quick dinner to throw together for a spontaneous dinner party.
My Chicken Broccoli Braid is practically straight from the Pampered Chef archives. There was a stretch of about 2 years back right after college, that I went to Pampered Chef parties what felt like every other week. Needless to say I have TONS of Pampered Chef items and stored back several of my favorite recipe ideas and this is certainly one of them! Also, this is a great meal to take to a friends who've just had a baby. It's one of my go-to's! Wrap it up, fix up a big bag of salad and a hot pan of brownies...trust me...any new parent will gladly accept that meal!
We make a Kielbasa Bake often during the Summer because the flavors are light but filling. You could easily substitute with Chicken Sausage or something else if Kielbasa isn't up your alley.
We love Mexican food and these Baked Ranch Chicken Quesadillas are SOOOO good! Another easy weeknight dinner idea that you can even mix up ahead of time and then assemble and bake when you're ready to eat.
Switching gears to a couple of our favorite Breakfast treats! If I cook breakfast on Saturday mornings, it's a traditional biscuit, bacon or sausage, eggs and hashbrown meal. Gosh. Who doesn't love breakfast...or breakfast for dinner! I digress.
On Sunday mornings, I have a habit of fixing something sweet and quick because let's face it, Sunday mornings are chaos around here. Stephen loves pancakes and I love muffins...my Pancake Muffins are a match made in Stafford marriage heaven! These are also a great item to whip up to take to a Bridal Shower Brunch or Teacher's Appreciation Breakfast!
Another favorite is my yummy Blueberry Crescent Breakfast Bake! I've had several people make this since my first post a couple years ago and they've all raved about how much their families enjoyed this dish!
Finally, I'm sharing some of my best desserts. I have loved to bake for a long, long, looong time. I can't wait to share that love (hopefully) with my girls. I have fond memories of certain desserts my mom makes that I would help with as a little girl. I loved that time with her in the kitchen!
First up, my Honeybun Cake. My friend Katey first made this cake and brought over one night for dinner and I had to snatch her recipe because it was that good! This is also a great cake to slice up and serve for a Brunch or Breakfast.
Ok, these last 4 recipes are basically my "All-Stars". HA. I've been making these 4 desserts the absolute longest, and they are the most frequent go-to's, and my most requested. They are the desserts I know by heart and typically always have all ingredients on hand to make in a pinch.
This Fudge Pie is a tad "extra" special. (wink, wink) It's decadent without being overly rich. Stephen LOVES this pie!
My Brown Sugar Chess Pie is my Dad's absolute favorite! I'm sure to make this on either his birthday or Father's Day every year. These two pies are super easy to double the recipe and take to a church potluck. (Jack Daniels' included, haha).
My aunt first made this Strawberry Cake many, many years ago. I've made it more times than I can remember. I've even been paid to make this cake for someone. It's a cold cake, making it perfect for all your Summer soirees!
And last but not least, probably my favorite cake and THE one I'm "known for". This Swiss Chocolate Cake starts with a box cake mix and with a few extra ingredients and a homemade icing, you have the best layer cake! It's the kind of cake you expect an old lady at church to make. The one that you're like, "Oh that's Mrs. Bernice's Coconut Cake...it's so pretty and SO good!" It's also a cold cake, but I'm telling you it's good year round, not just Summer.
Be sure to check out my blogger friends Heather and Johannah for their monthly Recipe Club Linkup on the 3rd Wednesday of the month! There are always great recipes shared to add to your menu planning!
You can find more of my recipes by clicking on the "recipes" tab under the "Quick Finds" tab on the right sidebar.
Happy Baking!














Oh my Goodness! Everything looks amazing!! Those chicken fajita sliders look to die for! YUM!
ReplyDeleteI have never thought to do a chicken fajita slider but I love that idea!! And I miss Pampered Chef parties! I wish someone would have one because now it seems like people only do online parties and that's not near as fun as going and getting to taste the food haha!
ReplyDeleteSarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts
I should not have read this hungry. I want to try those fajita sliders for sure :) YUM!!!! xoxo ERIN
ReplyDeleteIt all looks delish!! I can't get the honeybun recipe page to work though. :(
ReplyDeleteYay!! Thanks for fixing the honeybun page...I just pinned it!!! Looks amazing!!!:)))
ReplyDeleteTurkey Kielbasa is what I live on for lunch. I'll have to try you recipe!
ReplyDelete