Thursday, June 30, 2016

Festiveness for the 4th!

A little known fact about me...I love decorating for the 4th of July ALMOST as much as I love decorating for Fall...annnnd Christmas. I love the color combos, flags, fireworks...the whole shebang!

Today, I'm sharing a few pics from around the house of my patriotic decor. Typically, I put these out right before Memorial Day in May and leave it up through the 4th. It just all screams Summer to me!

Thanks to my friend, Emilee for inspiring me to add something festive to my kitchen chalkboard. She always dresses her chalkboard up and for some reason, I've never thought to do that myself. She's probably created a new monster in me. 


For my floating shelves in the kitchen, I just added a few flags, candle holders and a canvas I painted several years ago. 


Our entry table...you guessed it...cute printables found through Google! They're my favorites each season...and more flags!




I bought these cute sparkly signs this year at Dollar Tree. I knew I could find a place for them, so I snagged them up in a hurry!



On to our mantel and the weird lighting camera effect on the picture. Who knows. 


I've had this Old Glory sign for YEARS. No shame in admitting that my decor came from Tractor Supply. We are from TN after all. 


I love, love, LOVE sparkly picks and garlands and glittery things, so it goes without saying this end of the mantel is my favorite. I mean, how can it not be? 


I just love this time of year! I don't necessarily love the humidity, but I love Summer in general. Everyone just seems a bit more laid back, more time spent with friends and family, and fun Summer celebrations! 

 It might be cliche to say, but it's oh so true. We're able to live in this land of the free because of the brave! Take a moment over this long holiday weekend to appreciate our nation's founding fathers, those who have bravely served our country to ensure our freedom, and most importantly our Heavenly Father, the giver of all of our daily gifts and freedoms. Our eternal freedom is through His Son. 

Happy early 4th friends!!


5 comments:

  1. Love all your decor! Happy 4th! Hope you enjoy your long weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love all of your patriotic decor! It's one of my favorite decorating themes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your patriotic decorations! I only have a few things, but I love how festive they have made the house feel. And who knew Tractor Supply had cute decorations?! We just got one in my town a year ago and everyone went crazy--including my husband. I eventually refused to go in there since I felt like we went all the time!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all!! So cute...and that reminds me I better change out my printables and wreathes if I am going to be "4th of July" ready!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your decorations. I have a few more this year than in previous ones so it's starting to look festive year round. I usually just decorate (like a mad woman) for the Fall and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.