Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Linkups

Time to wrap up the week and get ready for a plan-filled weekend!!

Before I get started with the more light-hearted topics, let me just take a minute to thank everyone for the love, prayers and encouragement shown to us yesterday. The outpouring of messages we received, the texts, the comments on social media, the flowers...it all means SO much to us. A day that I had been dreading for quite a while was made easier because of you. 


We sure would love to have our baby here with us, but we know our child is living a beautiful and perfect life in God's heavenly presence. 

|one|

Did you see my blogging friend, Leigh, guest posting on Erika's blog yesterday for her Owning It series?! 

 

You much check it out! Girlfriend claimed her crazy and was brave enough to share it!

 

|two|

I mentioned earlier this week, I'm not too big of a fan of Easter decorations, but I think this year, I've found "my vision". HA. I can't wait to see how it all comes together in a few weeks. Hobby Lobby has some SUPER cute Easter and Spring decorations out right now.


 (P.S. Next week, I'll be sharing a few St. Patrick's Day home decorations. Yes, I decorate for St. Pat's...does this surprise you at this point? Come back to check it out!) 

|three|

I had lunch yesterday with one of my best friends, Amy and her son, Daniel. I can't believe this little nugget will be 1 in April!! He is the most content child I have ever met.


 He's starting to talk and crawling everywhere and pulling up things...I just love being his "Aunt E"!

|four|

I'm planning a special family get-together on Sunday! Yesterday I started pulling things together that I already had on hand, and started loving the Spring feel it created, so I went with it. I'll be sharing more about this special day on Tuesday. 


|five|

Join  myself, Leigh and Justine on Wednesday for Pinspiration Wednesday! This time we're sharing our favorite Spring / Easter Pinterest finds! Get all of your favorite bunny craft and cake pins ready to share!! This is such a fun linkup to get ideas from others for the upcoming season! Join us and link up!


Hope you all have a great weekend (binge watching Fuller House, don't act like you won't be) with your favorite people!!

Linking up with...








6 comments:

  1. I loved loved Leigh's post on Erika's blog yesterday! It was so good =)
    I have never decorated for Easter, and I really have no plans to. My mother in law does decorate for Easter and it always looks SO good!
    I'm excited for the Wednesday linkup!
    Have a great Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Hobby Lobby and Target today to check out their spring decorations....Hurry up spring!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hobby Lobby always has the best decorations!! Can't wait to see what you come up with- your holiday/seasonal decorations always look so great!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Thanks for the "crazy love" friend!! So fun! I am skipping Easter and just going for spring decorating...bring on the 65 degree weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to check out Hobby Lobby this weekend for a few more Spring decorations! Stopping over from the link up and your blog is so cute! Hope you check out mine as well =0) Have a happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hobby Lobby is deadly on the bank account!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.